Sunday, March 7, 2010

Susie Harriet Stevens

Dear Friends,

The funeral of Stacey-Lee Wilkinson will take place
at 11am on Tuesday 9 March
at St Charles Catholic Church (The Lemon Squeezer)
35 Road No. 3,Victory Park, Johannesburg

We request that you come to celebrate her life in glorious colour, not black.

Instead of flowers please send donations to the ‘Door of Hope Children’s Mission’ at http://www.facebook.com/l/a1027;www.holeinthewall.org.za/donations.htm

Please pass on these details to all who knew and loved her.

With thanks from her family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I met Stacey-Lee a couple of years ago when we both worked at M-Net New Media in Johannesburg. We both left the company, but last year we both started there again at about the same time, and for a short while she was the only familiar and friendly face in a workplace that was otherwise extremely unfriendly.

    Though I cannot even try to call her a close friend her smiles and quick chats over the last months really meant a lot to me, and I cannot even start to describe how her sudden death has touched me. I'm sorry that she'll never know how much her smiles, chats and friendly face meant to me in a time in which I found life very hard.

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend her funeral, but I'll be thinking of her (and her family), on the day and for a very long time.

    Stacey-Lee, you meant a lot without ever having known it!

    Andries

    ReplyDelete