Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a New Year

New Year
the first we didn't drunkcallaugh.
I slept through it.
The best option.
I feel you here with me, today more than ever.
Willow has roused in her sleep, she is growing up into a little girl and I see time passing in her beautiful face every day.
With you, time seems still.
We two,
wrapped up in the shadows,
trying to unravel the past
and just when we start to find clarity
the film runs out.
I sit in the dark.
A year is as clear as this moment.
I wish that I knew you knew how much you were loved.
any way .
Happy New Year lil sis
Hope this gets to you in the wild blue beynd
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am truly shocked and saddened by the news that Stacy Lee has passed on! I've only known her for the tiniest period of time, but in that time she was a great source of strength and inspiration for me.

    (We worked together for TWM in 2002/2003.)

    I'm truly sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David here,

    It's February 2013 already... you still cross my mind from time to time, when you do, I still miss you loads and loads. Wonder what you are up to "over there" where ever "there" may be...


    You're not by any chance the one turning the living room light on every now and then are you? No seriously, are you?

    ReplyDelete